Rain, Rain, Go AWAY! {Portland Area Photographer}

Sometimes the rain just get in the way. It was beautiful all day on Friday and on Saturday morning we woke up to wet weather and eventually rain. Thankfully, I was still able to meet up with the H family and the rain stopped, mostly, and we were able to get a few good shots outside before heading back to their house for some more pictures. I think you'll agree that these three kids have the most beautiful blue eyes. EVER.



The girls came up with the idea to kiss his cheeks :-)

Luke, I told you I'd get a picture of you with your Leapster! :-)



So... Morgan (above) was one of my flower girls 4 1/2 years ago! She's so grown up! And I wasn't lying about their blue eyes, was I? GORGEOUS!

This is just one of many of my favorite shots from the session.

Comments