Introducing Referral Credit

As valued fans and customers of Kamlyn Icenhower Photography, I have decided to offer each of you credit for referring your friends and family members. Below are the details!

Each time you refer a new client who books a photo shoot* with Kamlyn Icenhower Photography, you will receive a $10 discount towards your next photo session. The more people you refer, the more you save! Maximum discount = session price. Credit will be applied to the next session you schedule, it cannot be saved up and applied to a later session. Any credit leftover from your maximum discount will be applied to the next schedule session. 


Travel charges will not be included in the discount. The $25 travel fee will still apply to your session.

Please send your family and friends to my site, or my Facebook page and have them ‘like’ it.  That way they can see my photos and my photography style. Tell them about your experience with Kamlyn Icenhower Photography and then tell them about the referral program! Once your referral completes a session with me, they will be eligible to refer clients and get the session credit too! It's a great opportunity for everyone to save AND get great photos!

Make sure you tell your friends to tell me who referred them so you get the proper credit! Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the Referral Program!

*The client referred must pay in full and complete their photo shoot to receive your referral credit. Only one $20 referral credit per shoot regardless of the number of people in the shoot*

Comments