Welcome to the World, Azriela! {Eugene Area Photographer}

So I haven't been keeping up with the blog as much as I have with Facebook! I'll be catching up on the few shoots I've had over the last month, beginning with the birth of Azriela.

On June 25, I had opportunity to be with first time parents, Josh and Austyn, as they welcomed their first child into the world. This beautiful baby girl instantly stole my heart! The entire experience can only be described as amazing! Aside from the birth of my daughter, there can't be anything more wonderful than seeing another life enter this world. Welcome, Azriela! And thank you, Josh and Austyn, for allowing me to be a part of this amazing day!

Azriela-0015Azriela-0119Azriela-0148Azriela-0172Azriela-219Azriela-348Azriela-419Azriela-735Azriela-757Azriela-825Azriela-855Azriela-796 Azriela-896

Comments