Katrina + Dan {Camano Island Wedding}

This wedding was absolutely an honor to be a part of. Katrina, the bride, and I have been friends since we became the pastor of the church where her family attended when we were 10 & 11 (roughly) and we have been friends since! She might not remember, but we used to ride bikes around her neighborhood, which was country/woods to this city kid. :-) One time, she told me that people had reported a mountain lion around the neighborhood and then said, "Let's go ride bikes!". Um....! Of course, my parents pushed us to go ride around, I'm not sure whether they'd heard about the whole mountain lion thing or not, but I was not too willing to take such a risk! I did and I remember planning how fast I would pedal to get away from this cat that I later found out would have definitely run faster than I would ever ride.

We survived without spotting anything and have kept in touch over the years. I had the honor of photographing her sister's wedding, so when Katrina asked if I would want to shoot hers, I couldn't wait to be there for her, too. The wedding was beautiful and Katrina and Dan are such a wonderful couple. I had such a wonderful time capturing their special day and I am so happy for the two of them. Congratulations, Katrina and Dan! I wish you the best and hope that your marriage is truly blessed!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments