Four Generations {Eugene Area Photographer}

This family shoot was really fun for me. One of the members of the family was my flower girl when I got married back in 2006. She is now in 7th grade and it's really fun to see how she (and her brother and sister!) have grown since they were all super little when I got married :-) I just happened to find a photo of me with the two flower girls from my wedding and thought it'd be fun to post that for comparison! Morgan is the little girl on the right in the first photo.

Photobucket photo ProfessionalWeddingPictures11-1.jpg
The family was comprised of four generations and it was so amazing to see all four together. It's such a great treasure getting to see Great-Grandparents and their Great-Grandchildren together. I love seeing the legacy that is being passed down with each generation, it's amazing! What really made my evening was watching the youngest of the grandchildren telling Great-Grandma stories while others were getting their photos taken. I just had to snap a few shots, it melted my heart!

Photobucket

I'm pretty sure he was telling her Star Wars stories :-)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket