Anthony + Kimmi

I think a wedding is a great way to start the new year! I am so excited to share the photos from Anthony and Kimmi's beautiful wedding. I love them and feel like they really do capture their relationship, friendship and love.

I have known Anthony for ten years. He was a student in our youth group and is responsible for the grey hairs on my husbands head. (Just kidding! ...mostly. I do think that you are the cause of some of the grey hairs, Anthony, but I think we can both agree there are a few other students who also contributed!) For both my husband and myself, we could not be more proud of Anthony. I wish I had the opportunity to get to know Kimmi as well as I know Anthony, but we moved before they met (or shortly after they met). What I do know is that she is compassionate, friendly and strong. She is such a great fit for Anthony, they compliment each other SO well. It was an honor to be a part of their special day. Thank you again, Anthony and Kimmi! I hope you love your sneak peeks!

 photo FaceCollage_zpsbdc82486.jpg
 photo CollageforBlog1_zpse792e08f.jpg

 photo CollageforBlog4_zpsa12d7695.jpg

 photo CollageforBlog3_zps115bb722.jpg photo CollageforBlog6_zps2a9eccc0.jpg
 photo CollageforBlog2_zpsa55eb44f.jpg photo CollageforBlog5_zps0ec88e3d.jpg
 photo CollageforBlog7_zps9e89dca7.jpg
 photo CollageforBlog8_zps2635a74e.jpg

For more photos, check out their album on Facebook - Anthony + Kimmi

Comments